What is hair loss and how to address it after experiencing a severe hair loss? It is a first and foremost concern of a hair loss patient. The hair loss situation is what in which a person finding more than 100 strands of hair during comb or taking showers that are continuously being persisted over time. This may refer to the word of Androgenic alopecia, balding or genetic hair loss as the first and peculiar cause of baldness is hereditary rather than the temporary or a conditional one. As a matter of fact, the hair loss situation can be presented both by the genetic as well as the environmental/external factors that must resolve in time with the right hair transplant expert.
Choosing the decision about the hair transplant procedure in India is a worthy option due to the affordable hair transplant cost and one more important factor that influences a patient to join the medical tourism in India is the expert hair transplant Surgeon availability.
It has been medically estimated that the graph of medical tourism in India in increasing day-by-day with such a higher percentage growth of around 80-90% every year, which a very satisfactory data is as compared to the plastic & the cosmetic surgeries in other western world countries.
What Factor Causes Hair Loss?
- The Family History: The genetic or hereditary factor is one of the most prevalent causes of hair loss that presents the state of baldness with the pattern hair loss, which affects both men & women. The hormone Testosterone converted by the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase as a result of the catalysis and forms the Di-Hydro Testosterone (DHT) that causes hair loss.
- Autoimmune Disorder: There is some autoimmune disorder in which body’s immune system mistakenly attacked by the foreign substance or the immune system mistakenly attacks the hair follicles that causes the hair loss problem. The hair loss caused by the autoimmune disorder is scientifically known as the Alopecia areata.
- Stress: The condition of stress or anxiety plays a crucial role in presenting the hair loss problem by altering the metabolic activities of the body results in severe hair loss. The Telogen effluvium or Trichotillomania may be a case of stress-related hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalance: The disturbed regulation of the hormonal secretion in the body causes a major factor in hair loss and thyroid is the foremost example. The irregular secretion of thyroid hormone causes severe hair thinning as well the loss of hair, mainly from the crown or mid-crown area of the scalp.
Why Patient takes interest in receiving the hair loss treatment in India is described below:
- The Expert Doctor/Surgeon: There are many good and recognized hair transplant Surgeons, who are practicing in India have internationally recognized certificates and accreditations from leading hair transplant society and bodies. The Surgeons are giving the services of the hair transplant treatment at an affordable cost that suits every economic group of the people.
- The Recognized Hair Transplant Clinic: The clinics for hair loss treatment as well as the plastic & cosmetic surgery centres established in India is recognized one that strictly follows the UK-standard hygiene and safety to support a safe and comfortable hair restoration procedure.
- The Reasonable Cost of the Procedure: The cost of the restoration treatment applicable in India is based on graft number and per graft cost in India generally ranges between Rs.25 to 130 INR/. It is just one-fourth of the cost, which is applicable in the western world countries, such as USA, UK, and Europe.
Summarizing all, we can say that the procedure of hair restoration is recommended to sort out the problem of hair loss/baldness permanently; whether the cause of hair loss is genetic or temporary. The hair transplantation for a temporary, caused hair loss is concerned, when it affects ones’ look perversely and restoration applied to regain the natural beauty and facial appeal.